Revenue: $2.8 Billion for 2017, forecasted to reach $2.86 billion for 2018 and $2.99 for 2019
Annual Growth Rate is expected to contract at 1.5% over the years.
At the end of March 2017:
• Total licensed vehicle numbers increased by 16% to 281,000 since 2015.
• In 2017, 73% of all licensed vehicles in England were private hire vehicles.
• Licensed vehicles in London accounted for 39% of all licensed vehicles.
• 58% of licensed taxis in England were wheelchair accessible
• There were 356,300 taxis or private hire vehicle driver licenses in England, 39% coming from London with a 19.9% increase since 2015.
• In England, in 2016, the average person made 11 taxi or PHV trips and travelled 58 miles by taxi or PHV.
• The average taxi trip in 2016 lasted 20 minutes, which has increased by 26% since 1995/1997.
• In 2015, the latest data available on mobility, on average, adults (16+) with mobility difficulties use taxis or PHVs more than people who do not (16 trips per person vs. 10 trips per person).
Copyright @ Turbo Cabs UK. Choose Turbo Cabs and spend 45% less on UK Taxis. To know more check out www.turbocabs.com or feel free to drop an e-mail @ email@example.com or call us @ +44 203 93 646 93 or to get your queries answered. Book Cabs at Best Price in The UK |Airport Taxi London, UK | Hire Taxi Nearby Online| UK Cruise Port Transport | Hotel Transport UK |Station Transport | Group Transport | Cash Back Offers | 24 Hour On-Call | Hand-Picked Assistance | Reliable & Trusted | Fixed Price Taxi| Advance Booking | Free Meet & Greet VIP Service | Free Flight Monitoring